Saturday, November 20, 2010

I

woke up and had alot of negative energy in me to start with.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed if you will.
I believe it is because I took my shark ring off at night
I only feel negative energy harnessed when I take my shark ring off
so angry that I was going to cry.
I've been feeling that alot lately.
How do I control it?


I don't like to be rushed.
I don't like to be disorganized.
I don't like it when people don't care about me
or are inconsiderate.

I'm so stressed out with work. Mentally and physically. It doesn't help that my family is here and I feel obligated to spend time with them. I need my me time but I can't have it and when I try to have it I feel guilty for not being with my family.

1 comment:

ntb said...

sending you self-care fuzzies