Thursday, December 31, 2009

someone

to see the beats
yeah that's all I need
that's all I think I need
not just those beats
oh the beats
the beats
the beats

and some never ever hear it.
what a shame
since that's all I ever hear.


I was thinking about how crazy life is.
that life is time passing us by.
that life is just these emotions that make us feel.
that life cuts down to a few things for me.
love, food, music.
fundamentally cuts down to those things.
aren't we searching for all that?
aren't we hoping to make money because we love our parents?
aren't we hoping to find a stable job so that we can have all the good food we want?
what do I even want to make money?
so I can afford things for those that I love, so that I can continue to eat good food, so that I can listen to good music

love encompasses the people I meet. it can be anti-love at first encounter. and things may never surface into anything. but for those whom I met, I probably loved our conversation. loved that memory. loved them.


===
enjoy some music:


Mrs Cold - Kings of Convenience




Hey baby, Mrs. Cold
Acting so tough
Didn't know you had it in you so be hurt at all
You waited too long
You should've hook me
before I put my raincoat on

Okay, I get it
Okay, I see
You were fronting because you knew you'd find yourself vulnerable around me
Okay, I get it
Okay, I see
You feel vulnerable around me

Hey, baby, what's going on?
You lost control and you lost your tongue
You lost me, deaf in my ear
Nothing you can say is gonna change the way I feel

Okay, I get it
Okay, I see
You were fronting because you knew you'd find yourself vulnerable around me
Okay, I get it
Okay, I see
I step too close to your boundaries

You wanted nobody around to see
You feel vulnerable around me

Hey baby
What is love?
It was just a game
We're both playing and we can't get enough of
We're both playing and we can't get enough of
We're both playing and we can't get enough of 

No comments: