fuck.
---
"you knew in five minutes, i knew in a sentence." - arcade fire.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
---
trying? haha.
i just stopped.
i no longer care.
---
i'm tired of "to do" lists.
just fucking do it.
---
im tired
---
I still have lots to learn and still need to check my self in everything that I do. Reverse discrimination is often reversed in my words as I do not truly mean them. Contradictions are hard not to become part of vocabulty when one is angry/ whatever/ moody. Contradictions exist because we all have a lens in which we look at.
however despite our attempts to broaden our lens and not make them narrow they are what they are. Lens. And of course there will always be a limition cos lens are constricting no matter what.
Continue to learn and contnue to get through this crazy thing called life. And learn more about it. People are people. And sometimes we forget that. Or almost always.
---
So Ive come to realize that people read my blogs
And of course from my blogs people will construct perceptions of me.
Ive done it
You’ve done it
We’re all very much guilty of it
And I apologize if my words have somewhat been misconstrued.
Of course my words are often small oblisterations of my daily life
And rarely can they truly encompass the events of my life.
Alli say is really what I want you to read.
Minor details that give large perceptions. I leave out. A fault of mine. Possibly.
But know that life.
Is anything but, the words on this page. It is a mere recognition of a fleeting moment that I happen to rememeber or what I want to remember.
Tones are so hard to read. :) im actually quiet a cheerful person.
An optomist. A stressful optomist. But my outlook on life is hidden within me.
The way I see things cannot truly every fully be explained by symbols in which we have created to do this thing called “communication.”
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment