Tuesday, June 07, 2011

what

do you want to create?

What do you want to achieve?
How will you achieve it?
How will you keep going?
How do you engage people around you?
How do you live life to the fullest?
How do you overcome challenges?
How will you push yourself?
How will you become an expert?
How will you produce?
How will you measure your success?
How do you maintain who you are in comparison to others?
How do you keep yourself up?
How will you be productive?
What will keep you happy?
Do you live in denial?
Do you live in contentment?
Do you live?
What will matter?


---

our limits endless
our inhibitions endless
our excuses endless
our knowledge endless

---

The other day I was taking a GRE practice exam.
My prompt was as follows:

"Only when one has known real sadness can one begin to feel true happiness"

Feel true happiness.
Not find.
I'll probably never find true happiness or maintain it but I sure can feel it.

No comments: