Thursday, May 06, 2010

circumstances

it's all about them circumstances.

I don't think there is a right time or right place to be. I think there is a time when things meet. And wether we associate that period of time with being "right" or "wrong" in relation to other matters in our life is completely arbitary.

The right time is now.
The wrong time is really a matter of your mentality.

The wrong time occurs when something wronged in your past has had influence on how you are and how you act. So to make up for it we say "oh its wrong timing" when really we should be saying "oh i am not mentally prepared or ready to deal with you at this moment"

but then this brings up the question is how can you really prepare for life?

How the fuck do you prepare for love? That I think is impossible and that's the beauty of it.
Don't you agree?
Love makes me feel so weird and out of place, and so unroutine that I go nuts when it remotely surfaces in the shape of stupid fleeting crushes. It surfaces emotions and physical reactions that don't occur on a daily basis.


teeth clattering is a new thing that I've developed whenever I get nervous or reveal something secretive about myself. I find it a bit funny when my teeth clatter and find it weird that its a new strange physical reaction that occurs when I: 1. Am nervous to the person I am talking with because they are new or cute or I admire/respect them. 2. when I say things about myself that I don't really want people to know.


My teeth have never clattered before this. Maybe because I'm finally in that environment or mental state where everything I say and do may take me in a new direction and that makes me nervous. So silly, stupid teeth.

No comments: