Tuesday, April 13, 2010

people

don't know this. but I'm very good at noticing voices, and wether that voice was a voice of another person in another tv show. I used to think I was really smart because I had the ability to do so. 

talked to my good friend about stuff today and wanted to record what she said because it just reminds me:


me: liek i dunno how to be close to ppl i dunno how that happens
 friend: i think you're closer to people than you realize
  and being close friends with someone is diff for each person
9:50 PM like the meaning of friendship is diff to everyone right?
  for some, close friends are the ones you call up when you wanna have a fun night out
  for others, its the people you call when you're down
  etc
9:51 PM so while you may not think a certain friendship you have with someone is close, that person might really think you two are close because their perception of your relationship is diff
  and i mean people often dont show their appreciation for close friendships often you know
  i just said often twice...


No comments: